Menu Option - Newest In...

mysts99

On My Profile page I used to have a menu option of "Newest in California" (state could be determined). Suddenly it is missing from my page. A fellow geocacher friend of mine has the same problem. I've added my city, state, and zip on my account page and they didn't help. And yes, I'm a premium member. How do I get it back??? That is how I would find out about events and caches that might be just outside of my notification range and was just easier to see them in list form. I would really like it back.

I hope someone from Geocaching will answer this. I saw one other topic with no help.

This topic has been brought up. If you have the URL to the "List newest in..." I believe it still works.

You can also set up notifications. You said there are some outside your range; Extend that range. Set up another notification.

Or you can use Pocket queries.

Or you can do a normal search.

Those last two you can sort results oldest to newest, and vice versa.

Sooo ya. It's not really gone, just the one button is gone. Can't have a button for everything on the homepage.

On My Profile page I used to have a menu option of "Newest in California" (state could be determined). Suddenly it is missing from my page. A fellow geocacher friend of mine has the same problem. I've added my city, state, and zip on my account page and they didn't help. And yes, I'm a premium member. How do I get it back??? That is how I would find out about events and caches that might be just outside of my notification range and was just easier to see them in list form. I would really like it back.

I hope someone from Geocaching will answer this. I saw one other topic with no help.

Release Notes - September 30, 2014

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=326545

List Newest Caches in <State> missing

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=326587

B.