Sand Dollar Geocoins

CW88

**ON SALE NOVEMBER 1st, 7pm CET HERE.**

I'd thought I'd posted something about these coins already, but looks like I forgot.

These are my new Sand Dollar Geocoins - using the same 3D sand dollar design from my Aphrodite coins.

There are 9 versions made, each measuring 2 inches wide and 3mm thick. With an inverted 3D Sand Dollar design on the front, and a tribal design on the back. All of them are trackable with a unique icon and come in protective sleeves.

The majority of them have hard translucent enamels and shiny finishes. 2 versions have no enamels on the front with hard enamels on the back and Satin finishes. And the Artist Edition has a Satin Gold finish and black and white glow enamels on the back.

The current versions are:

Blue x40

Turquoise x40

Green x25

Red x25

Orange x25

Purple x25

Satin Gold x50

Satin Silver x50

Artist Edition x20

All versions could be reminted if there is enough interest though.

There are also smaller pendant versions available (though not trackable) - so if anyone is interested in those please contact me or check my webstore.

And sorry for the late notice, but these will be going on sale today from my new webstore(Saturday, November 1st) at 7pm CET (GMT+1) - slightly over an hour from when this is being posted.

All prices will include the postage costs (due to issues with giving the correct postage costs during checkout) - so the postage during checkout should be £0.

Photos of all versions can be seen below, and they will be on sale here.

Bluesmll_zps6463207a.jpg

Turquoisesmll_zps428bbcb3.jpg

Purplesmll_zpsf45887d3.jpg

Greensmll_zpsfe66fcf2.jpg

Orangesmll_zps541f97d4.jpg

Redsmll_zps1d3c0581.jpg

SatinGold1smll_zpsb1bdde54.jpg

SatinSilversmll_zps13d2c3ad.jpg

AEGoldsmll_zpsad9486cf.jpg

Goldback1glowsmll_zpsd2bd6f03.jpg