Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
3Woofs

How to Find Lab Caches

4 posts in this topic

I received a link from a friend to do a series of lab caches located at Ferry Beach State Park in Maine. We did the caches yesterday and they were great. When I when to the lab cache page, this series was not listed there, but there were listing for Mega events and such. Where can we see a complete listing of available lab caches. I have not been able to find this on geocaching.com. I am glad my friend sent me the link otherwise I would never have known that these caches existed. The only other Lab caches that I have done was for the Berkshire Mega event in July.Question: Is therea complete listing of all available lab caches and where can we find it. Thanks.

Edited by 3Woofs

At the moment Lab Caches are only available at Mega Events. Not all Megas have them though but this page http://labs.geocaching.com/ lists the ones which are planning to have some.

M

Sometimes they are not advertised on the labs page. I found some at a college campus, an outdoor Expo and some other places that were not tied to a mega and were not on the main labs page. Sometimes they can be sponsored by a business or education/nature place and only be advertised by those who know. Keep a look out in your local forums too.

So, not sure there will ever be an official complete listing at a given moment.