Pi Day?

Pan314159

The Pi Day coins for my event were just delivered!

832e0086-7e66-41a3-add0-06ec8ffe44fc.jpg

Three versions so far. Those of you that I spoke to last month, such as Six Little Spookies: I'm still very interested in getting a few of your versions too!

They look even better in real life than the designs. Very happy.

:D:antenna:

Hooray! You got yours so mine shouldn't be far behind! :) I'll start shipping mine out as soon as they arrive so they get to their destinations in time for Pi Day.

For everyone who wanted some of mine, it looks like shipping is going to be a flat $6.00 if you have a US address and $10 for the rest of the world. The only option for shipping things bigger than a letter out of Afghanistan is Priority mail. I'll send totals once I have them in hand.

Three versions so far. Those of you that I spoke to last month, such as Six Little Spookies: I'm still very interested in getting a few of your versions too!

Hooray! You got yours so mine shouldn't be far behind! :) I'll start shipping mine out as soon as they arrive so they get to their destinations in time for Pi Day.

For everyone who wanted some of mine, it looks like shipping is going to be a flat $6.00 if you have a US address and $10 for the rest of the world. The only option for shipping things bigger than a letter out of Afghanistan is Priority mail. I'll send totals once I have them in hand.

Awesome! Can't wait. :)

Awesome! Can't wait. :)

+1

832e0086-7e66-41a3-add0-06ec8ffe44fc.jpg

Will you send out invoices to us on the list, or just post here? I don't want to miss out on yours!

Will you send out invoices to us on the list, or just post here? I don't want to miss out on yours!

I will send invoices.

Right now I have requests from NevadaNick, Imoutnabout, DrNeal, Pan314159, Ashrak_22, gorfnor, Sivota, steben6, & Zepp914.

I have 11 coins still available. If you aren't on the list and would like any of them send me an email. The cost is $15 each.

So who still has these available for sale. I would be interested in one.

I have 7 of the Afghanistan coins still available. $15 each +$6 for US shipping. The Afghanistan coins have a different icon than the other ones.

All those that have paid for have been shipped, and should arrive in time for Pi Day!

I have 3 still available. Still time left to get them to US destinations in time!

I have 7 of the Afghanistan coins still available. $15 each +$6 for US shipping. The Afghanistan coins have a different icon than the other ones.

All those that have paid for have been shipped, and should arrive in time for Pi Day!

I have 3 still available. Still time left to get them to US destinations in time!

Sent you a note through your geocaching profile....thanks!

Thank you for the update ... !!

They are not arriving by avalanche are they ... ?? ... :blink::lol:

Thank you for the update ... !!

They are not arriving by avalanche are they ... ?? ... :blink::lol:

Lol, no, but to get to some parts of the country they might have to go through one!

Sent you a note through your geocaching profile....thanks!

Got it, They'll be in the mail tomorrow.

And then there was one... Until after the event and I see if any of those I set aside for it are left...

Hello All!

I hope you are all geocaching happily :)

Please forgive my ignorance, because I asked this question on Geocaching Official Facebook page and Official Blog, unfortunately got no reply so far :(

The thing is I was wondering if that is enough to attend any! kind of event on Mar. 14 whatsoever to earn the special souvenir. Not a CITO event, not a special event just an ordinary meet up on that day.

Thank you for your time and trouble to be kind enough to answer a silly question :lol:

I have several of the GC5HVZF - Pi Day Marathon Geocoins available for trade or sell. I am looking to trade for the following versions.

- RCGD5 Pi Day - 3.14.15

- GC5J6QZ Atlanta, GA

- Portugal

- SAD Edition

- I8 sum PI Hawaii

- South Africa Sunset

- Region TRIER

- Manitoba, Canada

- Tampa Bay Florida

- Novago Pi Day 2015

I have enough extra Marathon Pi Day Coins to cover these trades and several more - Please contact me through my geocaching profile

6N-04821A01-1.jpg?auth=co&loc=en_GB&id=373757∂=2

Edited by The Marathon Man

I have several of the GC5HVZF - Pi Day Marathon Geocoins available for trade or sell. I am looking to trade for the following versions.

- GC5J6QZ Atlanta, GA

We sold our 50 and very few bought more than one. The ones who did are not willing to part with them or already have. Sorry.

Hey everyone, We had the Pink version of the Pi Day coin available at the event in Long Island, NY. We sold out all of the coins at the event, however we had extras ordered for a satellite event which the CO could not get to in time due to a cancelled flight, so now we have extras available if anyone is interested. If so, please contact me through my GC profile. Thanks!

d5f77f13-3080-48aa-8a16-d52f7aa111d3_l.jpg