Change Name

I created my user account for Intro App with a different user name then at geocaching.com.

Now I also want to change my user name for the Intro App.

How can I do this?

Help Centre: 2.17. Username Change

If you want to change your username, you can do this yourself through the following steps:

Log into your Geocaching.com account and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.

In the "Profile Information" tab, you can type a new username in the "Username" field.

Click on "Save Changes" to save your new username.

Remember, this is the name that will represent you throughout all Groundspeak websites.

Note: occasionally a username turns out to be unsuitable for a variety of reasons. Should this happen, we will ask you to choose a new username; we also reserve the right to change usernames ourselves when necessary. Username changes must comply with the Terms of Use.

Usernames must be between 2 and 20 characters.

If a username already exists and has ever been validated, or the username has been used in any way, then the username is not available.

Once you process your new username, your site statistics will remain the same. The geocaches and Trackables that you own will still belong to you under that new name, and all your found geocaches and Trackables will show as found by your new username. You do not need to transfer them. You may, however, want to update the "Geocache Placed By" field on all caches that you have created.

You can log out of the app, and re-sign in with the 'other' account...

Several questions, next question depends on your answer...

Which account has your Found It logs?

Which account do you want to have the Found It logs?