Foreign Exchange

diosma1

Hi, I was wondering two things, which I would love an answer to, if anyone could help me

1) What is a foreign exchange geocache between two cities?

2) Is it easy to make one?

Thanks so much. I was hoping on getting a friend of mine from New Zealand into it and looking at the Atlana-Amsterdam one, it gave me the idea of it.

Ok. I think I mean more like having to have a cacher from Amsterdam (or in Amsterdam) to help solve the one in Atlanta and vice-versa?

Ah, that one.

I've only done one :

http://coord.info/GC2PANX

Although it says that both parties can log a find, I elected just to log a note as I didn't go to France and didn't sign the log.

Haha :D. I was just reading up on that. I am planning on making one, but I have to find someone who would be interested.

I haven't seen many of these, so I don't know how reviewers feel about it. Maybe one of them can chime in with his thoughts. But if your local reviewer is OK with publishing one like this, you don't really need any maintenance on the remote waypoint apart from getting the information in the first place.

Where do you want your remote waypoint to be located? New Zealand? Anyway, definitely check with your local reviewer first.

I haven't seen many of these, so I don't know how reviewers feel about it. Maybe one of them can chime in with his thoughts. But if your local reviewer is OK with publishing one like this, you don't really need any maintenance on the remote waypoint apart from getting the information in the first place.

Where do you want your remote waypoint to be located? New Zealand? Anyway, definitely check with your local reviewer first.

Well, it can be anywhere since Geocaching is in so many places. I'm going to ask my reviewer on geocachingireland now :)

Hi, I was wondering two things, which I would love an answer to, if anyone could help me

1) What is a foreign exchange geocache between two cities?

2) Is it easy to make one?

Thanks so much. I was hoping on getting a friend of mine from New Zealand into it and looking at the Atlana-Amsterdam one, it gave me the idea of it.

Like this pair?

OVER THE POLE, South to North

OVER THE POLE (North to South)

Archived I'm afraid.