What are the new coins for Geocoinfest 2014 in Houston?

mo pirate

I was hoping more sellers would post here to your thread ... !!

It just seems strange that geocoins started with Groundspeak, codes and icons are issued by GS, geocoins exist because of GS, GCF's exist because of GS ... but few sellers bother to post here in the threads ... :(

Yeah, I know. GS posting rules can be a pain ... but I for one would like to see some of them return here.

Hummingbirds

Baby Earth Turtles

Dragonflies

Helena, MT coin

Lucky Koin

Merlin Falcon

Josefine (Friendship version designed by Sepp and Berta)

My cowgirl cache only coin too but that has to be found in a cache.

tsun

AWESOME ... thanks for posting the info here !!

I check in here every once in awhile just to see if anything of interest has come up :)

tsun

I am going to join the Geocoinfest in Texas next weekend. And I will take some of my geocoins to the event. Here are some of them:

Fancy bottle opener:

opener.jpg

Geocaching Europe Geocoin:

re_front.jpgRE_back.jpg

or my favorite Swiss Geocoin:

SE_front.jpgSE_back.jpg

If you like them just write me a message to make a reservation. http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?u=Kuertu

I am looking Forward to see you.

Welcome, we look forward to seeing you. tsun

I am leaving Sunday to head that way so I am taking these with me!

3abd5176-a540-4e83-9b65-73cfea4f8dda.jpg

e68f5f1f-b189-43ce-80fb-630dc1e942c0.jpg

27002907-a648-4687-9c6a-1310daa1615d.jpg

Are any of your special GCF 2014 coins still available ??

I sold out of the XSE edition of the gas pump (25) but I still have a dozen or so SE (75) gas pumps. Funny thing is the red/ sky blue for the space theme/ TEXACO pumps were made glitter instead of plain solid red and blue so everyone got a free upgrade to glitter on the SE pump. How many do you want?

Church Coin did not arrive in time so I will get it here the end of this month (probably)

My Buffalo Spirit coins came in the day before coinfest at the Hotel. That was cuttin it close. There were 4 flavors

RE (50) Black Nickel with soft enamel and red jeweled eyes $18

RE (50) Black Nickel with IHE and topaz jeweled eyes $18

LE (35) Antique Copper with soft enamels and red jeweled eyes $20

AE (15) Black Nickel with pearl enamels and topaz jeweled eyes $25

What was nice about this event for me was the fact that the artist of my War Pony Geocoin (3") and the Buffalo Spirit Geocoin (3") was able to be present for the day Saturday and enjoyed autographing coins of hers that folks bought for FREE. It made it like a book signing for an author but it was a coin signing by a painter artist(Amanda Stewart)! Don't think anyone or any vendor has ever done that before.

I will try to load some of the Buffalo Spirit pics for you to drool over!

I am leaving Sunday to head that way so I am taking these with me!

[snipped]

Are any of your special GCF 2014 coins still available ??

I sold out of the XSE edition of the gas pump (25) but I still have a dozen or so SE (75) gas pumps. Funny thing is the red/ sky blue for the space theme/ TEXACO pumps were made glitter instead of plain solid red and blue so everyone got a free upgrade to glitter on the SE pump. How many do you want?

My Buffalo Spirit coins came in the day before coinfest at the Hotel. That was cuttin it close. There were 4 flavors

RE (50) Black Nickel with soft enamel and red jeweled eyes $18

RE (50) Black Nickel with IHE and topaz jeweled eyes $18

LE (35) Antique Copper with soft enamels and red jeweled eyes $20

AE (15) Black Nickel with pearl enamels and topaz jeweled eyes $25

What was nice about this event for me was the fact that the artist of my War Pony Geocoin (3") and the Buffalo Spirit Geocoin (3") was able to be present for the day Saturday and enjoyed autographing coins of hers that folks bought for FREE. It made it like a book signing for an author but it was a coin signing by a painter artist(Amanda Stewart)! Don't think anyone or any vendor has ever done that before.

I'm ready to drool ... ?? ....

At GCF 2010 Jackalgirl's signed here "The Netsuke Geocoin" at the Cache Addict

I licked most geocoins before I sold them, does that count for anything?

hahahahaha.

tsun

No wonder TSA detained me at the airport !!!! :P

I don't think that was the reason. Glad to see they set you free, or do you still have the nice ankles bracelet?

Ankle bracelets are still on....but their trackable.... :tongue: