"Is Enabled" not working in generation of Pocket Query

TheCrazyChemist

I'm guessing this problem may be on your end - mostly likely you are opening the query into a database or device from which you have not first purged the existing caches, some of which may have been disabled since your previous query.

I just ran 2 queries, 500 Disabled caches from my home coords, and 500 Enabled caches from my home coords.

The 2 queries worked correctly. There were no enabled caches in the disabled group and no disabled caches in the enabled group.

I'm guessing this problem may be on your end - mostly likely you are opening the query into a database or device from which you have not first purged the existing caches, some of which may have been disabled since your previous query.

I just ran 2 queries, 500 Disabled caches from my home coords, and 500 Enabled caches from my home coords.

The 2 queries worked correctly. There were no enabled caches in the disabled group and no disabled caches in the enabled group.

I have noticed the same behavoiur as TheCrazyChemist, and it is NOT a result of "duplicate caches" on the gps unit. The cache exists in one and only one PQ, and it is included in the PQ even though I have ticked the box "is enabled" when I create the PQ.

You can also view the result of the PQ on www.geocaching.com/map/ and see that also "grey" caches are visible on the map.

/tomastomas

Hmm.. Seem to be related to overlapping PQ's were the inactive cache is present in one of them and not in the other. Palmetto; Do you know how Garmin performs the priority between caches when multiple GPX-files are present?

Sorry for misinformation. Generation of PQ seem correct.

/TheCrazyChemist

The first one is the winner. A cache that is always indexed from the unit's firmware will not be added again.

Hans