TB promotion ideas needed

redsalmo

My organization is launching a special conservation themed travel bug at a watershed festival next Saturday, October 4th. We would like to have our travel bug available at our booth for travel bug "discoveries" throughout the day and then send it on it's mission at the end of the festival. My geocaching volunteers will also be running a geocaching orientation activity for festival goers who are beginners/novices.

I am new to geocaching so I'm looking into options for promoting this opportunity to the geocaching community. I just found out about setting up an "event" but I've missed the timing window. I'm normal not this last min, but I've been recovering from surgery over the past several weeks. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help!

Dan

You could look to see if there is a geocaching organization/group in operation close to your festival and see if they have a Facebook page. Ask to join their FB page and advertise your event there. Or, you could probably post about the festival here in the forums. Look under 'community' 'geocaching discussions by country' 'United States' and select your area.