I found an odd geocoin but it's number doesn't seem to exist in the system...

Psychoticjesters

It sounds like you found a 2005 UTAG (Utah Assosiation Of Geocachers) geocoin. A beautiful coin, this one was tracked on their website which is no longer functioning. Since it is a non-trackable geocoin at GC.com, I guess it would be a very nice swag coin to find for your collection. I still have 2 of them in mine.

Ok this sounds most likely to be the case, now I get it. Well since it's no longer working anyway I suppose I can post the image of it then. Not the best image of the coin, I just half-heartedly snapped one of the code to log later. But at least it gives an idea of what the coin looks like.

DSC02178.jpg

Yes, that's it. I had 3 of them and gave one to a friend and kept 2 for my collection. If you find it again, trade for it and put it into your collection if you wish. It's now a very nice numbered-non-trackable coin now. The old tracking site hasn't been around for years. It's an early coin and a nice find that may have been moving around for a long time with no way to track it down now.