New to Geo caching In West Virginia

Hillbillybonez

Hey Yall, My Name is Eric, my wife and I discovered Geo caching only a few days ago. We are Outdoors Folks and Born and raised here in Beautiful West Virginia. So A few Days ago, I was searching around the net and stumbled upon the geocaching website. being Outdoors folks, the wife and I were very intrigued. I've hunted and Fished, Trapped and Hiked My Whole life, But do to health issues A few Months Ago I had to cut back on some activities in the Outdoors. Course My Wife and I are Huge into The outdoors, So Much both of Our Careers Involve the Outdoors. Well after talking about it, and She wanting me "To get back Out there" we decided to try our hands are Geocaching . Well after the Down load of the app, and us heading out on our way, We managed to find Our very First Cach, and Now we are Hooked on it! Attached is a Picture of Our Very First cach and We wanted to share it with all yall. Thanks for giving Us a Way to get back outdoors! Much Love B)

2r25guq.jpg

Edited by Hillbillybonez

It's always nice to see new cachers, especially ones here in West Virginia! I hope you'll have fun with it for years to come!

It's an awesome hobby!!

You should look up WV TIM - his caches are creative & unique!!

Have fun & stay safe out there!

Thanks yall, We already have made plans for road trips to find out of state caches as well. I have been looking around the site looking for West Virginia members and clubs, still no luck. Sent a few friends request as well. Hope to have a few nice blogs about our catches on our site. Thanks for the welcomes.