Selling My Large Collection

mbarb

Hi,

I am selling my collection of about 133 Geocoins. I collected these back in 2006 and 2007. These coins are all unactivated. In a few cases I have the activation codes, otherwise you will be on your own to get them should you choose to activate them. All of these coins are in original condition, still in the plastic pouch, if they came in one. I'm hoping to sell these to one collector or reseller. At this point I am not looking to see individual coins. Thank you for looking!!

Link to coin list

A few photos of the coins spread out.

IMG_2479-M.jpg

IMG_2478-M.jpg

IMG_2480-M.jpg

Hi,

I am selling my collection of about 133 Geocoins. I collected these back in 2006 and 2007. These coins are all unactivated. In a few cases I have the activation codes, otherwise you will be on your own to get them should you choose to activate them. All of these coins are in original condition, still in the plastic pouch, if they came in one. I'm hoping to sell these to one collector or reseller. At this point I am not looking to see individual coins. Thank you for looking!!

Link to coin list

A few photos of the coins spread out.

IMG_2479-M.jpg

IMG_2478-M.jpg

IMG_2480-M.jpg