12-13-14 - Is there going to be a group coin?

Crowesfeat30

We're too small an area to be able to order our own version, but would love to obtain 2 of these for our annual Noel benefit event on Dec 20th. :santa:

Anyone in the US willing to sell 2 to us ?? Don't really want to add high Int'l shipping costs to the price as we add these to the event raffle gratus on our part.

Also, would like to make it a 'region specific' coin, not a generic Geoswag shop version.

Please PM me if you are able to help ...

Edited by nevadanick

We're too small an area to be able to order our own version, but would love to obtain 2 of these for our annual Noel benefit event on Dec 20th. :santa:

Anyone in the US willing to sell 2 to us ?? Don't really want to add high Int'l shipping costs to the price as we add these to the event raffle gratus on our part.

Also, would like to make it a 'region specific' coin, not a generic Geoswag shop version.

Nevadanick,

Very interesting idea about the Region Specific coin. I am sure there are several in that situation that would allow for a region specific type coin. This might be something to try with the Mardi Gras coin. Are you thinking a special GLOW version? :)

Nevadanick,

Very interesting idea about the Region Specific coin. I am sure there are several in that situation that would allow for a region specific type coin. This might be something to try with the Mardi Gras coin. Are you thinking a special GLOW version? :)

No, I wasn't thinking 'glow' ... I have never sat in the dark with my partner's geocoins ... ;) ... << did Michael put you up to asking this ??

Sounds like what you're thinking is another name for 'splitting an order'. We just need a couple (not 10 or so) of any version OTHER THAN a shop version. We've never thought of splitting an order in any way since it's just my impression that agreeing on one set of colors would be nearly impossible between various groups of people.

I imagine you're thinking of offering some specific version in groups of coins (10, 15 ?) to small caching groups like ours. 5 to a group doesn't seem likely but is the largest amount we could justify. Coins are important - to me and my partner. Attendees at our events love the coins they get in a raffle. They seldom are there to BUY coins. Our events, like our Noel benefit, are designed for a purpose like 'Toy donations' - not for selling geocoins.

Thanks for asking though !! :)

Nevadanick,

so you need a couple of mine Nick? Wish I had known so I could have saved us some postage! If you want two from a small Midwest town I have them.

MO Pirate

I got my coins today. Mine are fine but one of the traded versions is damaged. Frankly I'm disappointed that this would even have been sent out. dry.gif It's not exactly a small error...

[Qb]CF30[/b]

It is Generic Pink Geoswag Version. My order left san francisco.

Doesn't matter that it's a "generic pink" version. It's STILL damaged. And the fact that it's GEOSWAG's own version makes it WORSE!! Why would they send out one of their OWN versions that is damaged? blink.gif

CF30

I got my coins today. Mine are fine but one of the traded versions is damaged. Frankly I'm disappointed that this would even have been sent out. dry.gif It's not exactly a small error...

[Qb]CF30[/b]

Doesn't matter that it's a "generic pink" version. It's STILL damaged. And the fact that it's GEOSWAG's own version makes it WORSE!! Why would they send out one of their OWN versions that is damaged? blink.gif

CF30

I am sorry that you received a damaged coin. Just to let you know that you got 2 extra coins that we would not have normally been added to the trade which is the Pink Version and Flashmob Version since we were only going to trade our Utah - Geoswag version. I sorry that we tried to do an extra nice thing and include those 2 coins free as a nice surprise.

Our event coins arrived today, Nice job Oakcoins and a BIG thanks for the extra little goodies, they shall be given as prizes at the event with full credit going to your company :P

43b45abf-4e90-429a-8396-a3d496995649.jpg?rnd=0.9537736

The coloring on this is beautiful! If you have extras, after your event, will you sell them? I would love one!

[Qb]CF30[/b]

CF30

I am sorry that you received a damaged coin. Just to let you know that you got 2 extra coins that we would not have normally been added to the trade which is the Pink Version and Flashmob Version since we were only going to trade our Utah - Geoswag version. I sorry that we tried to do an extra nice thing and include those 2 coins free as a nice surprise.

You want it back?

CF30

[Qb]CF30[/b]

CF30

You want it back?

CF30

Please contact me direct on this. There is nothing that can't be fixed without knowing that there was an issue with a coin. My email address is hnielsen@oakcoins.com or Janae which is my wife @ janae@oakcoins.com. Since we are all geocachers we want the best for everyone.

Our event coins arrived today, Nice job Oakcoins and a BIG thanks for the extra little goodies, they shall be given as prizes at the event with full credit going to your company :P

The coloring on this is beautiful! If you have extras, after your event, will you sell them? I would love one!

I have added you to the list of those to contact after the event steben6, cheers.

I got mine! Anyone not in the trade but willing to trade with me for mine. I am willing to do it now before the Christmas season and event dealings get very hectic. email me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com if you were not in the pre-trade so we can get it done. Thanks!

I guess I still need

Winnapeg, Manitoba

San Jose, California

Tampa Bay, Florida

Long Island, NY

Brookville, PA

Do you have any to trade with me or sell me?

thanks,

MO Pirate at packerbacker31@hotmail.com

I got mine! Anyone not in the trade but willing to trade with me for mine. I am willing to do it now before the Christmas season and event dealings get very hectic. email me at packerbacker31@hotmail.com if you were not in the pre-trade so we can get it done. Thanks!

I guess I still need

Winnapeg, Manitoba

San Jose, California

Tampa Bay, Florida

Long Island, NY

Brookville, PA

Do you have any to trade with me or sell me?

thanks,

MO Pirate at packerbacker31@hotmail.com

now I need these four.

My list of wanted coins:

Ontario (kini_ont)

Multi Event long island SOLD OUT

Perth, Western Australia (AlliedOz)

Blue Event California (Team LegGoes)

I will buy or trade for other 12-13-14 coins or other coins

Are there coins _not_ in the list above that was not shipped out in the trade?

Cheers,

/Fredrik

My list of wanted coins:

Ontario (kini_ont)

Multi Event long island SOLD OUT

Perth, Western Australia (AlliedOz)

Blue Event California (Team LegGoes)

I will buy or trade for other 12-13-14 coins or other coins

Are there coins _not_ in the list above that was not shipped out in the trade?

Cheers,

/Fredrik

I have you covered Fredrik, despite me missing you out on your initial e-mail (you get one of my two I kept :anicute: )

Unfortunately for those others asking, the event was a roaring success and I could have sold another 20 at least, I'm sorry to those who are collecting I just do not have any left. :(

I have you covered Fredrik, despite me missing you out on your initial e-mail (you get one of my two I kept :anicute: )

Unfortunately for those others asking, the event was a roaring success and I could have sold another 20 at least, I'm sorry to those who are collecting I just do not have any left. :(

Very thankful! I think I just sold about 15 or so on my event, so I still got lots. On the other hand I sell a lot of them online now =)

/Fredrik