TARDIS GEOCOIN 2014

Lotus-Max

All - this is a copy of my mail out to ppl who have mailed me in 2014.....

I closed that list on Sunday, but I'll wait till Friday for anyone on here who wants to request (reserve) one/two etc....

tardisgeocoin.jpg?w=545&h=733

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so 30 mails today and 10 yesterday!! Someone has posted online! :)

Sorry if this isn’t relevant to all of you on the BCC list, however at one point you said you might be interested in a Geocoin (as shown below - 2013 coin, identical to this years).

(NB1: I have included the 2013 purchasers in case they wanted, or knew of friends that wanted one this year.)

(NB2: I will not mail out again from this list. All replies will be added to the 2014 list and all previous details will be deleted.)

I am getting numbers together for a minting, so if you could reply to this mail with

NUMBER OF COINS DESIRED:

LOCATION IN WORLD (for postage estimates):

I’ll close the replies on Sunday, so please forward as much as you like or tell other people, as this is the bailout for 2014, which I am doing earlier this year so they will arrive in time for Christmas.

AS before I’ll discount on bulk purchases, to give you an IDEA, last year it was:

£10 (UKP) for one, £18 for 2, if you are mad then £25 for 3 plus postage (at cost).

There might be a slight change, I won’t know till I get a full quote.

You’ll have to bear with me as I’m only a single chap who does this for fun, there’s over 70 of you on this list and I sold all of my last run in 24-36 hours. But if you reply to list, consider your coins, reserved as such.

No money is due, this is purely for estimations so ppl won’t be disappointed, and I’ll order 10% over to cover spares.

Again, sorry if I have missed anyone, please forward this mail as you see fit, no worries.

Cheers

Max

(UK)max.allen@me.com

<Coin1.png>

Ordered the 2013 one and now reserved some 2014 ones. Email Sent

For those not reading carefully, the 2013 and 2014 are IDENTICAL coins. There is no way to tell the difference between them. Matter of fact, Max has been clear in the past that all remints of the Tardis have been identical to the original.

Thanks for the warning nevadanick, i know they are identical and wanted some additionals for future trades :-)

Ordered the 2013 one and now reserved some 2014 ones. Email Sent

For those not reading carefully, the 2013 and 2014 are IDENTICAL coins. There is no way to tell the difference between them. Matter of fact, Max has been clear in the past that all remints of the Tardis have been identical to the original.

Thanks for the warning nevadanick, i know they are identical and wanted some additionals for future trades :-)

I really thought YOU knew, but I could see others not reading carefully and thinking they were getting a 'new' version. :) Just tagged the info onto your thread for ease.

I got several last year ... but we also need to 're-stock' ... :lol:

Has anyone received their 2014 Tardis coins yet ??

It's been a month since we paid ... just wondering ... ??

I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Mine was mailed UK to UK, so may not indicate anything about yours.

I have noticed though that this month things posted to and from the UK<>USA are taking MUCH longer than usual to be delivered, even given the time of year.

HMmmm ... a month today and no coins. Maybe I'll drop Max a note after Xmas.

I paid for mine on Nov 21st and received them sometime before Dec 14th. Did you ever get yours?

Never did. Valerie B didn't either. Her and I both posted in the FB - Addicts and 4 All - groups today.

Max e-mailed me and said EVERYONE else received theirs and he didn't think he had any left.

I bought from Max last year with no problems. What bothers me is that I wrote to him at Christmas and he said we should wait til after the holidays to see if the pack was delayed in the mail. He never got back to me. I had to re-write to him ... Now it's too late apparently.

------------------

Heard from Max today. Only had one left and is sending that one. I bought from him last year with no problems.

Edited by nevadanick