List of images on Groundspeak's servers.

Gill & Tony

I've just added the DNF Box to my Public Profile and I thought it might be nice to add a "Caches Owned" or "Caches Hidden" box as well. My private profile doesn't have an image for the "Hides" box. and I was wondering what to use.

Is there a list anywhere of the icons and images available? I've used one in "/images/icons/32" on the geocaching.com server, but that folder is forbidden when I tried to see the file names

Thanks

Tony

I had thought the same thing you did and used the smiley image by substituting "found" for "dnf" for hides.

Yours are displaying lower than the "find" and "trackables logged" boxes on IE9. They still look good but that image to the right of them is downright, as they say on the state farm commercial,,, hideous! :lol:

I had thought the same thing you did and used the smiley image by substituting "found" for "dnf" for hides.

Yours are displaying lower than the "find" and "trackables logged" boxes on IE9. They still look good but that image to the right of them is downright, as they say on the state farm commercial,,, hideous! :lol:

They seem to move around. Sometimes they are little bit too high, and viewed from my phone they are halfway down the page. If I adjust them, they might just shift again. Yes, the image is hideous, but it's a little better than the one of Rob Ford that was up, both being reminders not to take the game too seriously.