NEW MISSION for MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY---HALLOWEEN!

GeoCharmer81

You did such a wonderful job hosting last year's Noel Mission I wouldn't dream of trying to match your hosting ability !!! ... :D

You're so sweet :anitongue: I may do it unless someone beats me to it when the time comes :unsure:

In the (unlikely) event that someone else would jump in .... there WILL be a 'beating' ... <_<

Do I have to seperate you kids???!!! :anibad::lol::rolleyes:

You did such a wonderful job hosting last year's Noel Mission I wouldn't dream of trying to match your hosting ability !!! ... :D

You're so sweet :anitongue: I may do it unless someone beats me to it when the time comes :unsure:

In the (unlikely) event that someone else would jump in .... there WILL be a 'beating' ... <_<

NO, please NO ... just give Claire a 'Time Out' ... SHE started it ... I was FRAMED ... :blink: ... 340bd863-1eba-4183-b2a0-bf6c59adc937.jpg

NO, please NO ... just give Claire a 'Time Out' ... SHE started it ... I was FRAMED ... :blink: ... 340bd863-1eba-4183-b2a0-bf6c59adc937.jpg

Likely story---blame the girl!!! :lol:

Likely story---blame the girl!!! :lol:

Yeah ... I can see which side you're taking already ... :unsure: ... 55649432-a9af-441d-bf22-ee804e83c46a.jpg ... woe is me ... :cry:

I'm in for two!!! :lol:

ADDED: September 22, 2014

NAME RECEIVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

NAME RECEIVED:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

My favorites are astronomy/astrology, new age, alien, Celtic, Egyptian, OWL, hedgehog, horse, dog, dragons, cars, motorcycles, colorful/glow. The top on my wish list are Kealia's Well Rounded Cacher 81 Challenge Coin, the Bell Witch Mystery.

I enjoy surprises, too, and would be happy with any Coins I may receive for Missions!!!

LAST CALL TO JOIN THE MISSION--- ABOUT ONE HOUR LEFT!!!

OH, MY GOSH!!! :o Just got done sending emails out with Partners' names.

My head is spinning!!! :o Found a program (random.org) that helped with the matching of the names. Then it was up to me to send the emails!!! I hope I sent everyone the proper name. :yikes:

Went through my sent email and am hoping everything is correct!!! :blink::wacko:

If you didn't get an email, please let me know as soon as possible.

We shall see!!! :drama: :drama: :drama:

Got my TWO missions .... thanks for the pics of my two partners ... :unsure:

ea755fb2-46d9-43c8-b1ff-7d9ba56465d0.jpg ... and ... e8321ec0-4d46-4629-9833-f10b8ce2b26e.jpg

EMAIL SENT: September 2, 2014

NAME RECEIVED: September 23, 2014

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

EMAIL SENT: September 2, 2014

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

NOW I have to find envelopes large enough for the pumpkins ... :o

cc7d6b38-b916-49ac-8b33-e97bb16db6df.jpg

Edited by nevadanick

Names and addresses received and thank goodness I am off to Geocoinfest EU next week or I may have been stuck finding the right coins for my partners :D

EMAIL SENT: September 3, 2014

NAME RECEIVED:September 24, 2014

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

EMAIL SENT: September 3, 2014

NAME RECEIVED:September 24, 2014

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

To those whose names I received. I won't be sending out my missions until after I return from vacation most likely. But that means it will arrive closer to Halloween!

To those who received my name. I have not been able to buy any recent coins and haven't watched very closely because its hard to look and not be able to buy. I do have a seeking list but it is out of date. So don't obsess over what to send me since I know it may be hard to do. I'm sure I will like it!

WHOO, WHOO, it feels ghoulishly strange to be the first to reoprt receiving a Halloween Mission!!! :surprise: It is from The Getzie Family---thank you for the card and great Coin!!! :wub::D:wub:

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED: September 29, 2014 from The Getzie Family (#1)

MISSION SENT:

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

There is no turning back, the package is gone.....somewhere :anitongue:

EMAIL SENT: September 10, 2014

MISSION SENT: September 30, 2014

MISSION ARRIVED:

MISSION RECEIVED:

I bet we're going to see some cards arriving soon. Can't wait to look at the pictures of those missions.

In the meanwhile :drama: