Email Notification

fi67

Maybe it's just me, but for the last couple of hours I have not received any emails from Groundspeak.

If I remember correctly, the last time this happened their SMTP server ran out of disk space, but maybe this time it's just a hickup. Does it work for you?

I just sent a message from my regular account to my test account, and the email went through right away. Maybe you're just not very popular today? :laughing:

I had several waymarks Approved today, but received no emails from any of them. The last email I received from Groundspeak was when one of the Waymarks was approved overnight CDT (don't recall exactly what time). But none of them since early this morning have been received at my usual account. Just happened to go into My Waymarks to look for something and noticed the newly-approved waymarks.

:D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone saw my post! I was just going to report the email problem at the upper-level Website forums when my email notification program went wild: 14 new emails. Guess where they're from.

Someone had to re-activate the cron task or something. All those queued up emails suddenly got processed.

Thanks to whoever did that!