It's September 1st

Roman!

Maybe Groundspeak can fork over a premium membership (instead of Roman) to whomever guesses closest to the final number?

They're going backwards now.

I think 69,696 was MKFmly's guess for the (virtual) premium membership contest, not the displayed count.

Oops, although it wouldn't have surprised me if it was going backwards.

Owners are deleting fake logs!

Let's make some more wild guesses!

But even if a CO deletes the log the person doesn't loose the souvenir... Só, how can it go backwards?

Is Groundspeak removing souvenirs? Can't believe that...

Edited by JPreto

Maybe Groundspeak can fork over a premium membership (instead of Roman) to whomever guesses closest to the final number?

They're going backwards now.

I think 69,696 was MKFmly's guess for the (virtual) premium membership contest, not the displayed count.

Oops, although it wouldn't have surprised me if it was going backwards.

Owners are deleting fake logs!

Let's make some more wild guesses!

But even if a CO deletes the log the person doesn't loose the souvenir... Só, how can it go backwards?

Is Groundspeak removing souvenirs? Can't believe that...

Its not going backward, I thought someones guess was the current count.

But we are now up to 69,345.

I can´t see the Guidelines of these Souveniers anywhere but in the page where they are mentioned do they tell the year?

Maybe it´s just that, yet another open to discussion topic... because if no year is refered in the page then, any year can be!!!!

It´s just like writting "September 1st" or "this September 1st", there is a big difference between both of them!

I can´t see the Guidelines of these Souveniers anywhere but in the page where they are mentioned do they tell the year?

Maybe it´s just that, yet another open to discussion topic... because if no year is refered in the page then, any year can be!!!!

It´s just like writting "September 1st" or "this September 1st", there is a big difference between both of them!

Well, even if they didn't mention the year, they specifically mentioned August. September is August? Let's do the time warp again!

I am not aware of anyone who received an August souvi for a find that was dated September.

Frankly, it's a little wierd to me that people seem stressed by the fact that people are still able to log their August finds and get the souvis. I get that tptb stated that it all had to be done before 9/1, but why does it matter that this hasn't actually been closed down?

Frankly, it's a little wierd to me that people seem stressed by the fact that people are still able to log their August finds and get the souvis. I get that tptb stated that it all had to be done before 9/1, but why does it matter that this hasn't actually been closed down?

That's all it is to me, a little weird. I don't know if anyone is actually upset.