Can't enter actual coords of puzzle caches

Nylimb

I just tried to change the coordinates of a puzzle cache, from the listed to the actual coords, by clicking on the listed coords on the cache page, and nothing happens.

Also, for caches that I've already updated the coordinates on, the updated coordinates are shown unitalicized, so there's no way to tell whether they're the listed or actual coords.

This happens in both Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.28 on an iMac running Mac OS X version 10.4.11.

It is working correctly for me on my tablet and laptop. Are you clicking on the little pencil to the right of the posted coords? That's how you get the drop down menu to correct the coords. Also, the corrected coords are italicized once you change them. Posted coords are not in italics.

It is working correctly for me on my tablet and laptop. Are you clicking on the little pencil to the right of the posted coords? That's how you get the drop down menu to correct the coords.

Until recently I could click on either the pencil icon or on the coordinates themselves; now neither one works. The only thing that happens when I click is that the URL in my browser's address line gets a '#' added to the end of it. The box for entering new coords doesn't show up.

Also, the corrected coords are italicized once you change them. Posted coords are not in italics.

That's how it used to be. Now the corrected coords (on caches that I entered new coords for before this change) are shown without italics.

It is working correctly for me on my tablet and laptop. Are you clicking on the little pencil to the right of the posted coords? That's how you get the drop down menu to correct the coords.

Until recently I could click on either the pencil icon or on the coordinates themselves; now neither one works. The only thing that happens when I click is that the URL in my browser's address line gets a '#' added to the end of it. The box for entering new coords doesn't show up.

Also, the corrected coords are italicized once you change them. Posted coords are not in italics.

That's how it used to be. Now the corrected coords (on caches that I entered new coords for before this change) are shown without italics.

Yep, same problem here. A cache for which I updated coords a year ago now shows non-italicized, no way of telling from the page appearance whether it's the dummy coords or the solved coords. Fortunately I have a separate googledoc with my puzzle solutions so I could crosscheck that the non-italicized coords are actually the solved coords for that particular one. But it's stupid for geocaching.com to break one of the few features they had which I found useful, and make people like me rely on alternate-site hacks. MIght as well go back to writing puzzle solutions on little scraps of paper.

Any plans for this bug to be fixed?