Wolf Pack v2 Geocoin Versions

steben6

These are the 6 versions I have.

There is also a pre-sale Halloween edition for sale that has to be purchased in multiples of 10 and is noted to be the 9th in the series. I haven't seen or been notified of a sale of numbers 8 and 9 so they must have been event coins.

Hope this helps : )

P1010634_zps61b2b35b.jpg

P1010635_zpsc74427d7.jpg

Thanks for the info.

Too bad that the Halloween edition have to be purchased in multiples of 10.

At least the number 9 suggest, that there has to be an August,September or October Edition.

I'm searching for the Wolfmoon Edition, additionally also the Halloween edition and the #7 and #8 (if existing).

Should somebody trade/sale it to Germany, feel free to contact me.

best regards,

-Flying-Dutchman-

There is also a pre-sale Halloween edition for sale that has to be purchased in multiples of 10 and is noted to be the 9th in the series. I haven't seen or been notified of a sale of numbers 8 and 9 so they must have been event coins.

P1010634_zps61b2b35b.jpg

P1010635_zpsc74427d7.jpg

Thanks for your help! These are the only six I know about as well. That's odd, I think, that somebody other than Geoswag is doing a pre-sale on the Harvest Moon. And the writeup looks just like their page. hmmmmmm....

[pics snipped]

Thanks for your help! These are the only six I know about as well. That's odd, I think, that somebody other than Geoswag is doing a pre-sale on the Harvest Moon. And the writeup looks just like their page. hmmmmmm....

It is a spin-off site from the same source. Log-in for 1stcacher is the same as geoswag. Products and pages are the same as geoswag. Only exception being that the 10 coin block is NOT on geoswag.

By any other name, 1stcacher IS geoswag. Will have to see what the 'intent' and 'implications' are here. Seems initially to be just another marketing ploy to get more versions of one coin into circulation. Especially since it requires buying blocks of coins. One impact could be that e-place sellers will snap the 25 coin blocks cheaper and flood the e-place with them.

Edited by nevadanick

Here is a bit of Info on the Coins

Full Wolf Moon Coin of the Month Version

Full Snow Moon NOT RELEASED YET

Full Crest Moon April Release

Full Pink Moon GEOWOODSTOCK RELEASE

Full Flower Moon May Release

Full Rose Moon June Release

Full Thunder Moon July Release

Full Sturgeon Moon August Release

Full Corn Moon September Release

Full Harvest Moon October Release *This has been made available to Distributors and will be available in a few weeks on the Geoswag Site.

Full Frosty Moon November Release

Full Cold Moon December Release

Don't be surprised to see a Blue Moon Edition. But please tell us we wont have to wait until July 15?

Hum...Whereisit?

2 versions are available now at 1stcacher.com .... but the shippingrates to Germany are to high and i didn't want to contact the shop when i want to order a coin ... what is with the Preordered and Payed Halloween Wolf Pack 2 Moon is it shipped does the Customers get informations?

Best regards

David

Hum...Whereisit?

2 versions are available now at 1stcacher.com .... but the shippingrates to Germany are to high and i didn't want to contact the shop when i want to order a coin ... what is with the Preordered and Payed Halloween Wolf Pack 2 Moon is it shipped does the Customers get informations?

Best regards

David

We have fixed the shipping rates on the web page. There was an issue with our last upgrade that caused issue with the shipping. Please let me know if you are having issues. We will get tracking information out to you on these.

Did they release a version at Geocoinfest in Ulm or Houston?? Maybe that is the missing #9.

I don't believe there were any new ones at either GCF, but I didn't go. Can anybody who did go confirm this?

#2 - Snow Moon has yet to be released, so Harvest Moon is #9 of the released WP v2's.

Also if anyone is interested in trading for 1 of the H M's I have a few to trade.

Hum...Whereisit?

Best regards

David

Shipping has been updated. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. As far as I am aware, the pre orders have been shipped.

Did they release a version at Geocoinfest in Ulm or Houston?? Maybe that is the missing #9.

I don't believe there were any new ones at either GCF, but I didn't go. Can anybody who did go confirm this?

#2 - Snow Moon has yet to be released, so Harvest Moon is #9 of the released WP v2's.

Also if anyone is interested in trading for 1 of the H M's I have a few to trade.

Thank you. You are correct. The Full Snow Moon has not been released yet. So the numbering is a little confusing. We did not do any special versions for GCF. Can anyone tell me which one is the nicest coin released so far? I am torn as to which I like the best.

Thank you. You are correct. The Full Snow Moon has not been released yet. So the numbering is a little confusing. We did not do any special versions for GCF. Can anyone tell me which one is the nicest coin released so far? I am torn as to which I like the best.

Can't choose either, i like Wolf, Pearl and Thunder moon editions best

Well, I am not just a little perturbed about the Wolf Pack v2 coins. I emailed geoswag to see when the Full Frosty Moon and the Full Cold Moon coins were going to be available. Apparently, people were able to pre-order these back in September from 1stcacher (but not geoswag). I got a reply from Hans at geoswag that said that one of them wasn't good and might be sold later only as an error coin and that they are not going to be putting out any more Wolf Pack v2 coins at all.

I have always been a big supporter (financially) of geoswag and always thought they were well organized and had good, quality coins. With the total mess that has occurred in this last year with the coins of the month as well as the Wolf Pack coins, I don't know if I can do that any longer. It's probably no big loss to them, but I'm pretty sure there were others who were waiting to collect the remaining Wolf Pack v2 coins. That won't be happening now.

And, in my own personal opinion, the November coin of the month is pretty uninteresting.

Like I said, I am pretty upset.