Geocoin donations for Girl Scout Switzerland trip!

Hot Pepper Crew

Hi Geocoin peeps!

My name is Megan and I'm 12 and have been geocaching with my parents for several years, and we have over 750 finds!

I am currently fundraising for a Girl Scout trip to Switzerland next year with Girl Scouts of Western Washington! I am hosting a raffle of caching-related items at a Halloween caching event at the end of October, and am hoping to get some donations of geocoins, trackables, or reelly anything geocaching related.

If anyone can help I would reely appreciate it! I can't post my address here but if you pm me I can send my address that way. PS this is my dad's account, but I am posting on here with his permission.

Thanks!!! <3

Megan aka Mippy Pepper

Thank you kini!!!

I sent an email with my address through the geocaching site. If anyone else wants to help out, that seems like a good way to do it. You can just comment here and I can email you my address through the geocaching site.

Thanks everyone!!! <3

Hi Megan,

that`s very nice and I would like to know where will the camp be in switzerland? I know a scout camp in the Berner Oberland Kandersteg and Adelboden.

Send me your adress to my GC account and I will send you a few coins from germany for your raffle.

Longtomsilver

Hi Mippy,

we will give you some support from Europe.

I have been to Kandersteg last year and it has been amazing!

Unfortunatelly I cannot be visiting you because I'll be travelling to Japan to visit the World Scout Jamboree.

Please send me your address and I'll send you some stuff.

Lots of success with your fundraising event

Scouts greetings from The Netherlands

Hi Megan,

that`s very nice and I would like to know where will the camp be in switzerland? I know a scout camp in the Berner Oberland Kandersteg and Adelboden.

Send me your adress to my GC account and I will send you a few coins from germany for your raffle.

Longtomsilver

Thank you Tom!!! I will send you a message through geocaching's site in a few minutes with my address.

Our trip is totally girl-planned, and we haven't finalized all of our trip yet, but we will be spending a week at Our Chalet, which is an International Girl Scout Center just outside of Adelboden. It's probably the one you were talking about! We also plan to visit and hike around Zermatt, so that we can see the Matterhorn. There's really a lot to planning a big trip like this, but it's a fun experience!!!

I will send you some coins for your cause. I was a Girl Scout for ten years until I graduated from high school, and then my hubby and I were scout leaders (both boys and girls) for our kids until they grew up. I always wanted to visit Our Chalet! PM your address, please.

Hi Megan,

Longtomsilver

Thank you Tom!!! I will send you a message through geocaching's site in a few minutes with my address.

Our trip is totally girl-planned, and we haven't finalized all of our trip yet, but we will be spending a week at Our Chalet, which is an International Girl Scout Center just outside of Adelboden. It's probably the one you were talking about! We also plan to visit and hike around Zermatt, so that we can see the Matterhorn. There's really a lot to planning a big trip like this, but it's a fun experience!!!

Our Chalet in Adelboden is great!!!

Adelboden itself is a cute little mountain village and I used to spend vacation there for almost 40 years.

I even have some nice caches there. You need to go for the cache Laueli (Tradi) and Engstilgenfälle (Multi) with the girls. These are great hikes and on Laueli you have a splendid view and on the Multi trail you pass the great waterfall.

Zermatt of course is very impressive.

Thanks for your mail and give the coins some time to arrive from germany

Guido