Aim a TB at its intended destination if I can't access cache details?

JulesDunelm

I have picked up (retrieved) my first TB today. Cue much rejoicing from the mini-cacher at home! The TB wants to get back to a certain cache but I can see this is a PMO cache, ie I can't see it. I have seen many mysterious references on the forums about folk like me being able to find PMO caches...somehow...is there anything I can be told about this without breaking all the rules?

Otherwise I will aim it in the general direction and never find out where it was actually going.

Thanks.

I have picked up (retrieved) my first TB today. Cue much rejoicing from the mini-cacher at home! The TB wants to get back to a certain cache but I can see this is a PMO cache, ie I can't see it. I have seen many mysterious references on the forums about folk like me being able to find PMO caches...somehow...is there anything I can be told about this without breaking all the rules?

Otherwise I will aim it in the general direction and never find out where it was actually going.

Thanks.

Is the owner of the cache the same as the owner of the TB? If so, a note to the owner might be of great benefit to all concerned. (I don't know if that is something a non-PM can see on a PMO cache.)

You appear to be in the UK, the TB (if it's TB585PM Sandra´s Silberflitzer -> return home) wants to return to Germany

English:

I have been in Great Britain and want to travel back to germany to my home location near cologne or a little bit more east.

Neither of the two caches on the TB's page are Premium Member Only caches...

http://coord.info/GC2MRDF http://coord.info/GC2T4DA

You can Watch the TB.

Under Trackable Options is watch.pngWatch This Trackable Item

Click, and you will get a notification whenever it is dropped/retrieved.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Thanks.

When you click on the links to the two caches in the TB's page, make sure you are logged in. They aren't PMO, so you should be able to see them.

Do a forum search for "backdoor method" of logging PMO caches. It's been posted numerous times.

B.

Thanks, all. It looks like I was trying to find out about the original destination cache (the TB has a race website attached) and that one was given as PMO. I can see that the new destination caches aren't. And I do realise my goal is just to help it on its way to Germany so I don't have to know where specifically it's headed.

(Thankyou for the other help, too)