Santorini - Kokkini Paralia Cinder Cone

AkiKarhu

Hi everybody,

this is my very first posting here in this group.

I write to you because recently my Earthcache "Santorini - Kokkini Paralia Cinder Cone" (http://coord.info/GC58ZRQ) was published. The cache description is in Greek and English language. Greek language was a requirement of Groundspeak, which makes sense. I have to admit, the Greek text is definitely not of the very best quality.

I was wondering if anybody could help me to get the Greek text into a decent shape by reading and correcting it, at least partly? - I was pointed to this forum from a Greek fellow geocacher of yours.

I am clearly aware that this is a lot of text and I don't want to overload you. Just nobody speaks Greek as perfect as you do. What do you think?

Thank you very much for your time!

Greetings,

AkiKarhu from Finland

Hi there!

I saw the Google translation in the cache and it really stinks! It needs a lot of effort to make sense!

So, yes, I can help with a better translation in Greek, but it'll take some time. I am away from home now and I won't be able to do anything until the beginning of September. I'll let you know when I do something.

Thank you for asking for help with the Greek translation! :)

Friendly

Nana - the water part of wind&water

Hi there!

I saw the Google translation in the cache and it really stinks! It needs a lot of effort to make sense!

So, yes, I can help with a better translation in Greek, but it'll take some time. I am away from home now and I won't be able to do anything until the beginning of September. I'll let you know when I do something.

Thank you for asking for help with the Greek translation! :)

Friendly

Nana - the water part of wind&water

Hi Nana,

thank you VERY MUCH for your answer and your offer to help in this translation matter! I really do appreciate it!

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way or probably help you in the future in another case.

Again, thank you very much!!!

Aki