Waymarking crashing a lot for anyone else?

Hey WMers :)

I am back from vacation with about a million WMs to create and visit, but the Waymarking website (when it works) is suuuuppperrrr sloooooooowwwwww. When I try and post a visit, I get various error messages such as "sql transaction has completed and is no longer useable" or "the request has timed out, the server did not respond". If I click to retry the visit it goes through in a second -- OR I get the "server failed to respond" message again. VERY BOOORING to wait 25 seconds to post a single visit, then get a termination message.

Restarting is not helping.

I have verified that it is NOT on my end -- everything else works perfectly with our WiFi and Fios.

The regular Geocaching website works perfectly -- quick as a flash.

Anyone else having these problems?

Edited by Benchmark Blasterz

This is also being discussed in Waymarking Features & Functions

This section is for discussing changes, bugs and feature enhancements on Waymarking.com

Good idea to register a complaint. I did. If enough of us do, maybe Groundspeak will realize that we are here, and that we do pay for this site. (Though there are times I've really considered quitting. Since they don't seem to care.)

This is also being discussed in Waymarking Features & Functions

This section is for discussing changes, bugs and feature enhancements on Waymarking.com

Good idea to register a complaint. I did. If enough of us do, maybe Groundspeak will realize that we are here, and that we do pay for this site. (Though there are times I've really considered quitting. Since they don't seem to care.)

Sorry - didn't look there. Bruce -- you can move this if you think it is appropriate.

The people at Groundspeak DO care! There are a lot of factors that come into play in regard to Waymarking.com Yes, we do get the short end of the stick, but it is not because of a lack of caring.

Anyway, yes the photo loader was almost unusable a couple of days ago. Things a a little better now, but still timing out some when trying to review waymarks.