2 CITOs at the same time

Since we are a family under the same Handle. Can i have two CITOS listed on the same day and time. this is in conjuction with Texas' Adopt a Beach. Because there are two sites that need to be clean up and one site is limited to how many can attend.

Or do i need to find another caber to host the other event. Any help on this question is appreciated

Since we are a family under the same Handle. Can i have two CITOS listed on the same day and time. this is in conjuction with Texas' Adopt a Beach. Because there are two sites that need to be clean up and one site is limited to how many can attend.

Or do i need to find another caber to host the other event. Any help on this question is appreciated

Good question. I don't know the answer. And I'd suggest your reviewer is probably the best person to ask.

However, I'll toss out another suggestion which is ...

List it as a single CITO. List the main coordinates as the site which does not have attendance limits. List the site with attendance limits as an additional waypoint and note it as an additional cleanup location (along with the limit in people that can be at the additional site). Ask that, if people plan to come to the additional cleanup location, they note such in their "will attend" log.

Regardless, thanks for taking the time to set up a CITO (or two, as the case may be). Hope it's a success!

I had thought about doing the single Cito refering others to the other site, i just hope i can list both.

ANyone else who may know the answer to this question if they have ever tried to do this. The CITO locations are very close, but one is accross our ship Channel and only accessible by paid ferry or persoanl boat. Two completely different beaches.