WILL VISITING THE GPS ADVENTURES COUNT TOWARDS SOCIALIZER

bamagal1

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE. I AM GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN THE ONLY NIGHT THAT THERE IS A AN EVENT IN MY AREA. I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN ATTENDING THE GPS ADVENTURES IN HUNTSVILLE, AL. I AM WONDERING IF I CAN COUNT THIS TO ACHIEVE MY SOCIALIZER SOUVENIER FOR AUGUST?? OTHERWISE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EARN MINE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE EVENTS IN MY AREA OR EVEN CLOSE TO MY AREA BEFORE THE END OF AUGUST!! IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO THIS I SURE WOULD BE GRATEFUL!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

CACHECOUNTESS!!!

ginaw1979@att.net

Edited by cachecountess

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE. I AM GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN THE ONLY NIGHT THAT THERE IS A AN EVENT IN MY AREA. I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN ATTENDING THE GPS ADVENTURES IN HUNTSVILLE, AL. I AM WONDERING IF I CAN COUNT THIS TO ACHIEVE MY SOCIALIZER SOUVENIER FOR AUGUST?? OTHERWISE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EARN MINE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO MORE EVENTS IN MY AREA OR EVEN CLOSE TO MY AREA BEFORE THE END OF AUGUST!! IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO THIS I SURE WOULD BE GRATEFUL!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

CACHECOUNTESS!!!

ginaw1979@att.net

You need to attend an event, mega-event or gig-event, and log it as "attended" for it to count toward the Socializer souvenir.

As far as I can determine, the GPS Adventure Maze is a third-party exhibit, and not an event, mega-event or giga-event.

I don't see how it qualifies for a Groundspeak souvenir.

You do have until the 31st to attend a Groundspeak-published event to attain the Socializer souvenir.

B.

CACHECOUNTESS!!!

ginaw1979@att.net

You need to attend an event, mega-event or gig-event, and log it as "attended" for it to count toward the Socializer souvenir.

As far as I can determine, the GPS Adventure Maze is a third-party exhibit, and not an event, mega-event or giga-event.

You do have until the 31st to attend a Groundspeak-published event to attain the Socializer souvenir.

B.

CACHECOUNTESS!!!

ginaw1979@att.net

That is so disappointing! I have looked already and there are NO more events anywhere close to me up through August 31st so I guess I just lose out then!!!! So not fair!!! We have had this trip planned so I don't want to cancel out!!

B.

CACHECOUNTESS!!!

ginaw1979@att.net

B.

That is so disappointing! I have looked already and there are NO more events anywhere close to me up through August 31st so I guess I just lose out then!!!! So not fair!!! We have had this trip planned so I can't cancel out on!

Edited by cachecountess

Look for an event along the way or at your destination, or host an event on the 31st?

I have looked for an event along the way and there also are none along our route! I am fairly new to Geocaching so I know nothing about hosting an event and I am really not sure about what you are talking about using. Might you provide me with more information on those things? Thanks so much!!