August Socializer Souvenir Event/Meet & Greet

GC5BOKY

This is an event to bring fellow Geocachers together for a meet and greet and also to earn the Socializer Souvenir from Groundspeak.

Calling all El Paso (and surrounding area) geocachers. I would like to meet local geocachers while visiting my parents (R&R CRUISERS) as well as give everyone one a final chance to earn the Socializer Souvenir that's part of The 7 Souvenirs of August.

Come catch up with old friends or make some new ones. This is a chance to put faces to the log names you see so often. This cafe offers a full menu but there is no obligation for any purchases to be made. The cafe owners have agreed to allow this gathering with no stipulation that any purchases must be made by anyone but I have heard that the food is excellent and cant wait to give it a try. Guests are invited to bring trackables for discovery or trade. If you are a maker, feel free to bring some examples of your craft to show to others. Who knows, you may help them get ideas and put out some hides of their own. You are also most welcome to drop in to just sign the log and say Hi/Goodbye.

Come join us and bring a friend!

When: Saturday 30 August 2014

Where: Tejas Cafe 9757 Dyer St, El Paso, TX 79924

Time: 11:00Am - 1:00PM

Parking: Plenty of free parking is available.

Dress: Casual and Comfortable ....... or even your work clothes.

Click on "Log a Visit" on the cache page, and log a "Will Attend" log so we can get and accurate head count by August 23rd. After the event choose the "Attended" log and share your experience and stories.