Is it possible to transfer found caches from GPS62 to GSAK?

I was going to suggest something but read the title again. Do you want to do something other than importing the field notes from your gpsr to log them - there is a macro for that which should work. Of course once the caches are logged on this site you could open up a pocket query of your found caches within GSAK.

Edited by geodarts

I was going to suggest something but read the title again. Do you want to do something other than importing the field notes from your gpsr to log them - there is a macro for that which should work. Of course once the caches are logged on this site you could open up a pocket query of your found caches within GSAK.

I wanted to retrieve the found caches in my GPS into a GSAK database but was not able to do so.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for...

You'll want the 'MY FINDS' pocket query.

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=117

Go to your pocket query page and scroll down to the bottom where it says MY FINDS. Run this PQ.

Then, you should be able to access all your finds in GSAK without even touching your GPS.

Thanks but that will only give me the finds that have been posted to geocaching.com. I wanted what was in my GPS62sc. Anyway, the need has passed.

Edited by Topaz100