Problem selecting caches on map on android tablet

BaMi

Are we the only one having problems selecting caches on the map in a browser on an Android device?

We often sit on the couch with our tablet looking for caches to do, but selecting them on the map is almost impossible.

You can click where ever you want but the cache won't get selected.

Please fix this.

Are we the only one having problems selecting caches on the map in a browser on an Android device?

We often sit on the couch with our tablet looking for caches to do, but selecting them on the map is almost impossible.

You can click where ever you want but the cache won't get selected.

Please fix this.

All the things we like to be changed are here for years and nothing is done about is.

I don't know what they do with our money, but I seriously am thinking not to renew my premium membership

because they don't listen to the customers.

The list is:

- selecting caches in the map on an Android device

- implementation of the nano cache size

- search for cache by name and not only for caches begining with the search word (wtf!)

- see the difference between corrected coordinates and non corrected coordinates

And the worst part is that we hardly ever get feedback from Groundspeak about the problems we address here in the forum.

No, they are working hard on Facebook integration and Challenge caches that nobody wants...

Your use of the royal "we" is a bit presomptous. Three of the four items you think the world is with you on are irrelevant to me. If you want to search for a cache with a word not at the start Google does a wonderful job so there is no reason for GS to do anything.

Edited by Walts Hunting