Uploading cache into my 62s

the_divepirate

This problem crops up from time to time for users of Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser or possibly adjusting Explorer's compatibility settings. Some folks have had success with either of these approaches.

Better yet, since you are a Premium member, learn to use Pocket Queries and bypass the whole "one cache at a time" process entirely.

Edited by Chief301

A Pocket Query (often simply referred to as a PQ) is a custom search, eg around your home location, that will return up to 1000 caches. The PQ is downloaded from Geocaching.com as a .zip file and, after extracting, can be uploaded directly to your 62s. I usually have a number of PQs loaded into my 62s at any one time. If I'm going to a new location, say on vacation, then I create a new PQ for that location so I can go out and search. Being able to access PQs is one of the primary reasons I have a Premium Membership.

Check out the Help Centre on Pocket Queries here.

A Pocket Query (often simply referred to as a PQ) is a custom search, eg around your home location, that will return up to 1000 caches. The PQ is downloaded from Geocaching.com as a .zip file and, after extracting, can be uploaded directly to your 62s. I usually have a number of PQs loaded into my 62s at any one time. If I'm going to a new location, say on vacation, then I create a new PQ for that location so I can go out and search. Being able to access PQs is one of the primary reasons I have a Premium Membership.

Check out the Help Centre on Pocket Queries here.

So, I'm a little closer. I've got the query in my computer, but loading it to my 62s is being a pain. I'm getting an loc. file issue. It's not wanting to open them. I've got the setting to gpx. but it pops up a window with an loc. file. Not sure what is up?