Adding friends

Bremar

Hello Cachingfanatics

I have a question and i hope you guys can help me out, it's rather simple: is it possible to add friends/family and follow what they are doing and see the caches they have found?

Greetings and thank you for the help

There is a "friends" option here, but it's not like Facebook. They would need to click on your profile to see what caches you've logged as "found". You would have to click on their profile to see what caches they have found.

It's a very limited function. Quite honestly, if you know another person's username, it's just as easy to go to their profile and see what caches they've found.

Help Center → My Account → My Account and Profile → Friends List

2.5. Friends List - Adding a Friend

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=105

If you don't have your profile set to accept friends, then it needs to be changed. The same goes for the people who you want to have on your friends list.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Hey pup!

Thanks for the fast reaction, I'll check it out, maybe this could be a little improvement for the site? It doesn't have to be facebook-like (I don't even have facebook) but might be nice to interact about interesting caches...

greetings from rainy Belgium