(Mini) Event Osijek, Tuesday, 26th of August?

ExistingUser

Hi all,

A few orders appeared in my mailbox, so I'd like to ask the cachers around Osijek, if Tuesday, the 26th of August, which day would be fine for an (Mini-)Event. Of cause you don't have to order something to come to the event.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Friday, 22nd of August, 19.00h

2. Saturday, 23th of August, 19.00h

3. Sunday, 24th of August, 17.00h

4. Monday, 25th of August, 19.00h

Location will be somewhere in the city for a pizza or cevapi or maybe Sunday for ice-cream. Besides that nothing special...

I hope we find one date, where everyone is free. If not, we'll choose the one where most of the cachers are able to come.

Just reply with 1, 2, 3 or 4 :) Or even with all dates, you are free.

Greetings

Martin

Edited by ExistingUser

Hi all,

A few orders appeared in my mailbox, so I'd like to ask the cachers around Osijek, if Tuesday, the 26th of August, would be fine for an (Mini-)Event. Of cause you don't have to order something to come to the event.

Time would be around 19.00h, location somewhere in the city for a pizza or cevapi. Besides that nothing special...

Would you be there?

Greetings

Martin

Tuesday is not good for me because i work second shift. For me it would be better monday 25th or wednesday 27th. Or maybe saturday or sunday.

Can you change the date because I would like to come?

Hi there,

I handed in the listing for the reviewer.

The (mini-)event will be at Sunday, 24th of August. Location will be the café at Hotel Osijek, promenade of Drava.

The event starts at 17.00h and (officially) ends at 18.00h. Maybe we walk on a bit and have supper together. Whoever joins in later, will also be able to log the evenet.

Greetings

Martin