Premium Member

Hi all and help!

I bought a premium Member via " intro géocache" and nothing happened! : I am always Basic Member.!!!

I wrote to Groundspeak support but nothing from this side...

Anyone can help me? Please......

Thanks!

Ps: all help or Anyone getting this bug too is welcomed.

It can take a 'little while' to work through the system.

Have you received any communication to confirm it was accepted? (email?)

Your profile page still says Basic...

Once that changes, log out on the app, log back in.

I am going through the same thing. I bought the premium membership online, but my phone app just keeps showing only basic member caches. I've logged ou & back in several times, I uninstalled & reinstalled app...I what's the point of having premium membership if I can't see all the caches on my phone? I am really frustrated.

Lespodocool, you show as basic member. Either you did something wrong or there was a bug. Either way it's the weekend in Seattle, so don't expect the answer for at least a day.

TeamApril.'you are indeed a premium member, which leads to one(or both) of two things. First, a premium member will be able to see premium member only caches. There is likely not that many if any, to have a noticeable difference. No fault of anyone's.

The other possibility; which app are you using? The free intro app? The free app only shows certain caches, and limits that number no matter your membership. You bought a premium membership- that has many perks, but does little with the intro app. To get the most out of it you need the paid ($10) app or a GPS. Or a different app( there are others)

But the point is premium membership, and the paid app are desperate. One does not get you the other.

Did you pay for premium membership ($30 US) or pay for the upgrade to the full version app? Those are 2 very different things and it often confuses people.

Hi! And Thanks to you and all helpfull mates who responded to me! :-)

Well... I only paid premium Member on the free app, but I should be logged as a premium now! More, I dont have garantee in buying the paying appli to get my premium member statut...

I see this problem is not unknown ...but I dont see so much tips too :-(

In all cases, Thanks again. And if anyone has the solution, he can help lot of people... ;-)

I am going through the same thing. I bought the premium membership online, but my phone app just keeps showing only basic member caches. I've logged ou & back in several times, I uninstalled & reinstalled app...I what's the point of having premium membership if I can't see all the caches on my phone? I am really frustrated.

IF you have the basic (free)app, premium membership will only show you all TRADITIONAL caches.

IF you have the paid for app, you should now see all caches, including premium member only caches.

IF you have the free app, you will have to pay for the paid for app, it is EXTRA, and not part of premium membership.