killer bees/wasps and lamp post caches

lth2h

Don't get caught lifting lamp post skirts here in Nashville by Public Works or Nes. They have a zero tolerance policy for disturbance of these since may people have been electrocuted and killed around light poles. There is no "first time warning". It's a straight hefty fine. It's even against the law to staple/tape up yard sale signs to nes/metro poles.

How many? What on earth is wrong with the light poles that is causing droves of people to be killed by them?

Don't get caught lifting lamp post skirts here in Nashville by Public Works or Nes. They have a zero tolerance policy for disturbance of these since may people have been electrocuted and killed around light poles. There is no "first time warning". It's a straight hefty fine. It's even against the law to staple/tape up yard sale signs to nes/metro poles.

How many? What on earth is wrong with the light poles that is causing droves of people to be killed by them?

There's an unknown saboteur who works for Nashville public works, who is suspected in 110 "accidental" homicides by light pole electrocution. They don't know who it is, so anyone seen lifting a skirt is called in to the police who send out a 11-65 on the radio. A team of trained professionals swarm in and handcuff the miscreant, throw them to the ground, and determine whether he is simply fondling the pole, or actively rewiring it for sadistic purposes. Fondlers are fined and sent to the pokey.

I cache light poles after the first hard freeze. No bees or wasps anymore! BTW - I also do any cache with the word 'mosquito' or bug spray recommended after the first hard freeze until the spring thaw!

What's up with Tennessee and dangerous light poles? Don't they know how to properly ground them? I am sure every other state in the US can help train them...

Edited by MI_CO

I cache light poles after the first hard freeze. No bees or wasps anymore! BTW - I also do any cache with the word 'mosquito' or bug spray recommended after the first hard freeze until the spring thaw!

What's up with Tennessee and dangerous light poles? Don't they know how to properly ground them? I am sure every other state in the US can help train them...

Everyone who read my other post knows that I finally realized that 90% of what we read in these forums is hyped and exaggerated for either dramatic effect, humor, shock value, entertainment or some other agenda.

The good news is that the electrified poles in Tennessee will also kill the swarms of 185,000 jumbo mutant killer flying scorpion-bees found under every lamppost skirt in Nashville. Green recluse snapping turtles also.

I have a solution. Good luck with the stealth.

lightweight-deluxe-beekeeping-suit-[2]-649-p.jpg

Paint it black or camo? :unsure:

786300ba-jawadis.jpg

Edit-after scrolling down I noticed that this model is wearing sandals. Do bees avoid the feet, or was that just a big mistake on the part of the catalog creator? :D

His hands are uncovered also....