Multi souvenir for August not working

Just logged a multi on the 1st of August, but no souvenir. All the other souvenirs came through. Ah well...

Well it's still July for most of the planet, so it might sort itself out once the date horizon hits Seattle.....

That is definitely the case for the 7 souvenirs landing page, with it still telling us we need to wait for the 1st of August, but all the other 5 souvenirs worked and appeared as they should even when we logged a letterbox right on midnight. Slightly anti-climactic after planning our little 6 cache jaunt this morning.

Just logged a multi on the 1st of August, but no souvenir. All the other souvenirs came through. Ah well...

Well it's still July for most of the planet, so it might sort itself out once the date horizon hits Seattle.....

That is definitely the case for the 7 souvenirs landing page, with it still telling us we need to wait for the 1st of August, but all the other 5 souvenirs worked and appeared as they should even when we logged a letterbox right on midnight. Slightly anti-climactic after planning our little 6 cache jaunt this morning.

try deleting the log on the multi and re-logging it?

Managed to find a traditional and a letterbox today and hence I got my first two souvenirs :)

There's still an unfound EarthCache at the other side of the country and an event in a week, thus it should be possible to get them all. Actually, if everything works out I should be able to log everything suggested apart from a webcam and virtual as I might be visiting a Mega Event soon. :lol:

Anyway, one little comment: On the 7 Souvenirs badge page the image quality of the found badges is very poor and they are cut off at the bottom. Is that something in my browser settings or poor coding? Seen in Win 8, Firefox 21.0 (ah, Control+0) doesn't change anything. No weird zoom level in my browser).

Mrs. terratin

Everything seemed to line up well for me this week, so I started early this morning and took the LOOOONG way to work, made a side trip at lunch to an event...and got my "Achiever" souvenir by 12:30 pm. I was number 107 to earn it. It was relatively easy to get it all mapped out and I was able to find the physical caches with very little trouble.

I don't think that I'll be able to get the event one. I have been thinking for a while about hosting an event this month, but it'll be an outdoor one and it's just too stinking hot right now. I may do it in September, but then there's school...

Not coming to the block party?

I'm so bummed, no. I'm going to the International Pathfinder Camporee in Oshkosh, WI, which is on the same weekend. I'm happy to volunteer and be a youth leader, but I wish that they were on different weekends!

Everything seemed to line up well for me this week, so I started early this morning and took the LOOOONG way to work, made a side trip at lunch to an event...and got my "Achiever" souvenir by 12:30 pm. I was number 107 to earn it. It was relatively easy to get it all mapped out and I was able to find the physical caches with very little trouble.

Strange...I just checked again and now I'm number 106.

I don't think that I'll be able to get the event one. I have been thinking for a while about hosting an event this month, but it'll be an outdoor one and it's just too stinking hot right now. I may do it in September, but then there's school...

I'm so bummed, no. I'm going to the International Pathfinder Camporee in Oshkosh, WI, which is on the same weekend. I'm happy to volunteer and be a youth leader, but I wish that they were on different weekends!

Well poo...This is the first year I've been able to go to the BP.

BOT, I still have to find a multi to finish this little exercise. Much nice that the mess last year.

Edited by Shop99er

BOT, I still have to find a multi to finish this little exercise. Much nice that the mess last year.

I'm wondering if the Block Party counts - it's not an event, mega or giga...

Shop99er, look me up (I'll be in costume so I shouldn't be hard to spot), I still have a pin for you.

Of course! That's how it works! Well, we'll see you guys soon, I'm sure. Have fun! :)