YES! YES! YES! YES! :)

ANYONE CARE TO PARTY? FOUNNNNNNND IT! :):)

Apparently the problem was we have different definitions of what a "window" is.

However......while "nano" has been found, due to the major construction, "regular" was long gone and has actually been replaced and moved. (There's NO WAY that I could even THINK of giving the first piece a new home after all this.)

Now....question is: How do I classify this? They told me to go for it if I wanted to replace it. So do I just re-do the whole thing or ask the original "nano regular" be moved from archive with a change to it? I don't wanna' confuse anyone.

Now to go find the champagne and fireworks.....!

ANYONE CARE TO PARTY? FOUNNNNNNND IT! :):)

Apparently the problem was we have different definitions of what a "window" is.

However......while "nano" has been found, due to the major construction, "regular" was long gone and has actually been replaced and moved. (There's NO WAY that I could even THINK of giving the first piece a new home after all this.)

Now....question is: How do I classify this? They told me to go for it if I wanted to replace it. So do I just re-do the whole thing or ask the original "nano regular" be moved from archive with a change to it? I don't wanna' confuse anyone.

Now to go find the champagne and fireworks.....!

ESL?

Yet you still don't show any finds....

Am I doing it wrong? I told someone else....I think it was yesterday.....that I click on my name in the upper right, and go under "recently viewed" and then click on "log it". Does that not put them in the right area to be seen by anyone else?

The moderators asked you not to open further threads about this cache. So don't. Closing this one.

I just thought considering everything going on with it & me for so long.....

Just wanted to ask the best way to put this up seeing as how I fixed what was wrong and made a new one.

Yet you still don't show any finds....

Am I doing it wrong? I told someone else....I think it was yesterday.....that I click on my name in the upper right, and go under "recently viewed" and then click on "log it". Does that not put them in the right area to be seen by anyone else?

Yes, you are doing it wrong.

1st of all please don't just enter "found it" "tftc" or similar that say nothing about your search, enjoyment, etc.

After doing that you need to agree to the post. - I don't have the wording in front of me.

Your best bet on finding out how to log a cache and how to make whatever changes you are talking about (I couldn't follow your question) is to go to the link that has been inserted in responses to your other threads. Or just go to the main GC page and open up "how to"