gps

packrat66

I can't sent my Pocket queries to my GPS. I asked to send it in Zip format and that has not been correct. Asked for GPX. Since a week I cannot have my Pocket queries. What's happened?

Someone with global permissions may have to spoof you to see if you missed a ticky box but if it ran and you got an email saying so you should be able to download the file.

Did you download the file to your computer?

Inside that download is the gpx files that you copy and paste onto the gps, unless you use GSAK or simular.

I can't sent my Pocket queries to my GPS. I asked to send it in Zip format and that has not been correct. Asked for GPX. Since a week I cannot have my Pocket queries. What's happened?

If you are relying on the file being emailed to you, that functionality was removed from the site in the last few weeks. You will have to go to http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx or use the link in the email to download your Pocket Queries.

You have not mentioned which GPS you have.

For most recent Garmin units, copy the GPX (not the ZIP) from your computer to the \Garmin\GPX folder on the GPS, or open it in Basecamp and use that to send the waypoints/geocaches over.