FS: Magellan eXplorist 310

I bought this a few months ago, hoping to not rely on my phone so much...but I've been spoiled and really haven't used it. It was brand new when I bought it and it's in almost new shape. The screen is in perfect condition and there are only the most minor scuffs on the body. If new-in-box is 100%, I'd say this is in the 99% range.

What's in the Box:

Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS receiver, standard mini USB cable, quick start guide, 2 AA batteries

Price:

$65 shipped to the US.

I could probably ship internationally, but I'd have to check shipping rates and that would be an upcharge.

I bought this a few months ago, hoping to not rely on my phone so much...but I've been spoiled and really haven't used it. It was brand new when I bought it and it's in almost new shape. The screen is in perfect condition and there are only the most minor scuffs on the body. If new-in-box is 100%, I'd say this is in the 99% range.

What's in the Box:

Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS receiver, standard mini USB cable, quick start guide, 2 AA batteries

Price:

$65 shipped to the US.

I could probably ship internationally, but I'd have to check shipping rates and that would be an upcharge.

Do you ship to Greece?

Edited by 21april

What's in the Box:

Price:

$65 shipped to the US.

Do you ship to Greece?

I suppose I could. Not sure how long it would take going standard first class, but according to the USPS site, it would be an additional $10 and there is no insurance or tracking.

If you wanted it priority (with insurance) it would be significantly more expensive.

What's in the Box:

Price:

$65 shipped to the US.

Do you ship to Greece?

I suppose I could. Not sure how long it would take going standard first class, but according to the USPS site, it would be an additional $10 and there is no insurance or tracking.

If you wanted it priority (with insurance) it would be significantly more expensive.

How you like the payment ? (paypal credit card etc), also you can send it to me with the way you say above. Send PM Thank you

Edited by 21april

What's in the Box:

Price:

$65 shipped to the US.

Do you ship to Greece?

How you like the payment ? (paypal credit card etc), also you can send it to me with the way you say above. Send PM Thank you

Please send me a PM about the way of payment

Thank you

Edited by 21april