Corrected Puzzle Co-ords on Map?

keylev

As they say in court ansked and answered many times. might want to try a forum search on basic questions which would reveal this

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=324133

A little off topic, but a forum search is generally useless. I really enjoy this forum, but the search feature has seldom worked for me, and it sounds like it doesn't work very well for many others.

There is a puzzle series that I have solved and put all the corrected co-ords on the cache pages but I want to know if there is a way to view these corrected coordinates on a map to plan the best route to collect them all.
You can add the solved puzzles to a bookmark list (I call mine "solved unfound puzzles"), then create a pocket query using that bookmark list. Then you can run the PQ and then download the data to a third-party system that will display the caches on the map (I use Neongeo, the geocaching app on my Android device), or you can simply preview the PQ on the geocaching maps (using the preview_pq_on_map.png icon on the page that lists your PQs).