Wrong found log dates

RonFisk

I am attempting to log quite a few finds that I neglected to log when found on 5/17/14 everything looks OK, but when I check my found caches they all have todays date 7/16/14. I edit them back to the correct date 5/17/14 and I get the log edited date of 7/16/14 but the find date has reverted back to todays date as well. How do I get the correct date to show on my found caches. For some reason I can't edit them. Obviously this creates a serious problem...

I've even received a few emails telling me that the date is incorrect but I can't change it. I've never had this problem before. Anyone else seen this?

Moun10Bike,

The log entry you changed was OK to begin with. it's all the caches on that date that show the beta find date of 5/17/14 by others in our group. An example is GC5556T (4 Logs). The found by me date on that one should be 5/17/14 and not 7/16/14. Funny thing is the dates are correct in GSAK but when I downloaded my "My Finds" PQ they all show the 7/16/14 date. I can't figure out where the problem is. I've used two different computers and I'm unable to edit these files. As for "NOINO ON" I left your edit and added a new one with the correct date. I can delete it later to get rid of the duplicate find.

Thanks, Ron...

Edited by RonFisk

In any case, I was able to spoof log in as you and change the date on "4 Logs" to 5/17 with no issues. I'm not sure how the issue is manifesting on your side, but it appears to be something specific to your configuration.

I'm glad to see you are able to edit my account. That gives me something to go by. The problem is recent as I've never had this problem in the past. I don't really know where to start but I'll give it a go. I haven't really changed anything that I can think of but it does seem that the problem is at my end.

Thanks again, Ron...

In any case, I was able to spoof log in as you and change the date on "4 Logs" to 5/17 with no issues. I'm not sure how the issue is manifesting on your side, but it appears to be something specific to your configuration.

I'm glad to see you are able to edit my account. That gives me something to go by. The problem is recent as I've never had this problem in the past. I don't really know where to start but I'll give it a go. I haven't really changed anything that I can think of but it does seem that the problem is at my end.

Thanks again, Ron...

Problem solved. I found that I have to use the calandar to change the date. I can't just type in the date in the date box. I don't know if this is new but I don't remember having to do that in the past. In any event that solved my problem and I'm a happy camper again...