gsak, maps with cache names

Team Io-Honu

Thank you so much, Lil Devil. If you could point me to a helpful place that can teach me (a non-programmer) how to use GSAK's capabilities, I'd be grateful. Now I'm trying to figure out out to save a set of user flags that I've marked to keep for certain challenges.

The Google Maps macro will do that. Hold down the shift key when you run it and check the box to "Show Text Labels"

Thank you so much, Lil Devil. If you could point me to a helpful place that can teach me (a non-programmer) how to use GSAK's capabilities, I'd be grateful. Now I'm trying to figure out out to save a set of user flags that I've marked to keep for certain challenges.

The Google Maps macro will do that. Hold down the shift key when you run it and check the box to "Show Text Labels"

Best place for help and advice on GSAK?

That would be the GSAK forums! http://gsak.net/board/ :D

Now I'm trying to figure out out to save a set of user flags that I've marked to keep for certain challenges.

Use your User Data columns, add the challenge name, make a filter to help sort next time you need them!

I just donwloaded GSAK and was thoroughly confused until I went to YOU TUBE and watched Geocaching with GSAK Part 1: The Basics. There are 8 tutorials that are very helpful.

Explorerphenom