Watch List

Bob-0

I have tried several suggestions, one from geocaching team member, how to remove a geo I placed on my watch list when I first joined. I have tried deleting my geocache cookie, deleting the geocache from the watch list, adding another geocache to my watch list, deleting my watch list, logging out on a different page. Every time I log in it goes to Geocaching > Hide and Seek A Geocache > Geocache Details The name of the cache is Pompo Park located in a Fraser Michigan city park. Pompo Park has been archived by the owner for a couple of years. I don't want to see it anymore. ANY IDEAS Bob

I is ok on my android tablet and when I log on it goes to the main page. I am just have the problem when I log on the IE11 windows 7 machine. The watch list does not show the Pompo Park on my android tablet. But it still exists on my IE11 windows 7 laptop and I cannot remove it. It is a mystry to me.

Edited by Bob-0
I am just have the problem when I log on the IE11 windows 7 machine.

How are you getting to the site to log in? Are you using a bookmark in IE? A shortcut saved on the desktop? That bookmark or shortcut is probably pointing to a particular cache, so when you open it, it opens that cache.

Delete that bookmark or shortcut, and re-create a new one that points to the page you would prefer to use, such as this one or this one.

Lil Devil you had the correct solution. Can't believe it. I do a backup of files and included my favorites. I have reloaded the operating system Vista and upgraded to Win7, all using the favorite bookmarks that I coppied back on the system. I also loaded Crome on a couple years back and imported ie bookmarks. Im embarrased. Better go back to school! Thanks