Creating a Route is not working for me at all

qtbluemoon

I know this may have been brought up before, but when tried searching 'Creating Route', there were so many results, it would take forever to winnow through them. So here goes.

Even when I use the default entries of Seattle, WA to Portland, OR on the 'Create/Edit a Route' page, the map is blank. I'm using Google Chrome, Windows 7 OS. I was able to use this last week, even though I used to be able to use my home address, and was relegated to only using Salem, OR for a while. Now it doesn't matter what I put in there, nothing happens.

Am I the only one, or is this a known bug that they're feverishly working on?

Thanks.

Okay, this was a PIBCAK (problem in between chair and keyboard) error. Moderator, you can either lock or delete both of these entries, I've seen my error. Popup Blocks were preventing the map from rendering.

Hey, don't feel bad about posting the problem, and thanks for coming back and posting the solution. Your problem/solution may help someone else who experiences the same issue. Think of it as performing a public service.

Help, I can not create a route.

I enter the names of the cities in the field FROM and TO, press the SEARCH button

and the route is diplayed on the map correctly. Once I click on SAVE CHANGES the route is gone :-(

The display now shows three times the world map without any route and the ROUTE STATISTICS shows a distance of 0 km.

What do I wrong?

Thanks for help

Micha

Unfortunately nothing :(

Not even a notifaction of malfunction, and i wonder why can't create some Routes :huh:

Several threads on the same subject!

This one > http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=325524&pid=5420306&st=0entry5420306

Does have a reply from Moun10Bike http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=325524&view=findpost&p=5419449 tosay the engineering team have been notified...

Does have a reply from Moun10Bike http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=325524&view=findpost&p=5419449 tosay the engineering team have been notified...

This was now two days ago. And did they fix the problem: NO

This is a no-go for a commercial website. We spend Groundspeak millions of dollars and they are not able to fix a known problem within two days. Very unprofessional :-((