Beautiful Bay in the World Project (BBWP)

Rafael.pt

Greetings from Portugal.

I'm looking for Geocachers who like to be a part of a multi-international cache with the topic's "The most beautiful bay's in the world". I've this idea for sometime, since I take a part of the Peter Pan's Multi-international cache.

If you are a Geocacher from one of "The most beautiful bay's in the world" and enjoy to create caches, please contact me.

I'm looking forward to create this project.

Best Regards

Rafael.pt

Edited by Rafael.pt

Greetings from Portugal.

I'm looking for Geocachers who like to be a part of a multi-international cache with the topic's "The most beautiful bay's in the world". I've this idea for sometime, since I take a part of the Peter Pan's Multi-international cache.

If you are a Geocacher from one of "The most beautiful bay's in the world" and enjoy to create caches, please contact me.

I'm looking forward to create this project.

Best Regards

Rafael.pt

I like the idea of exchange caches in general but think one should have to visit a cache location if you're post a found it log. This idea of logging a find in another country because you exchanged information with someone else in that country just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd love to log a find on a cache in Portugal (since I'm half Portuguese) but will wait until I actually go to Portugal and find a cache.