Diary of a wimpy kid

mgush107

Does nto look like anyone has received or activated any yet based on the web page.

I just received mine in the mail today. I just activated it.

I don't see it on the list yet. Is it in your inventory?

*nevermind, refreshed and saw it in your list.*

Edited by mommamanatee

Sadly, I think some of these Wimpy Kid trackables are going to end up in the dead letter box (geocache?) at post offices all around the US. I got mine yesterday and it was addressed to Virginia Beach, IL with an Illinois zip code. The Virginia Beach is correct but its obviously not in IL. On a geocaching facebook page I follow, four other people say theirs had the wrong state and zip code as well. There is no sender return address on the envelope for when it is undeliverable either. Mine was mailed from zip code 46052 which comes up as Lebanon, Indiana. Someone did not do a very good job at mail merge!

Sadly, I think some of these Wimpy Kid trackables are going to end up in the dead letter box (geocache?) at post offices all around the US. I got mine yesterday and it was addressed to Virginia Beach, IL with an Illinois zip code. The Virginia Beach is correct but its obviously not in IL. On a geocaching facebook page I follow, four other people say theirs had the wrong state and zip code as well. There is no sender return address on the envelope for when it is undeliverable either. Mine was mailed from zip code 46052 which comes up as Lebanon, Indiana. Someone did not do a very good job at mail merge!

Wow, got mine yesterday and just looked at the envelope and it's definitely wrong. I'm in RI and the zip code is for CA, at least they got the state right, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it. No return address on the envelope and just the tag inside. Yup, a lot of these are going to get Lost in Transit!

So what is the deal with these. The information page showes you where these are, but on such a huge scale that you can't even begin to localize their location. Is GS intentionaly making it hard to find these (as part of the finding luggage story line), or is it just a poorly implemented webpage?

So what is the deal with these. The information page showes you where these are, but on such a huge scale that you can't even begin to localize their location. Is GS intentionaly making it hard to find these (as part of the finding luggage story line), or is it just a poorly implemented webpage?

I'm going with poorly implemented. I tried navigating to the different pages at the bottom of the page, and it just kept kicking me to the newest page.

Also, My envelope had MI (Michigan) instead of MS (Mississippi) and some odd zipcode that was marked out so I couldn't read most of it. There was a big red stamp that said something like "No such office in state", so hooray for the USPS for figuring that one out.

Got mine yesterday. Mailed from same post office as the others, 46052.

My address was correct as was the city. State should have been Ohio but was Maryland. Zip code was wrong also, 21014, which is in Maryland.

I hope someone from the Frog is seeing this, so that the problem can be fixed for next time.

I'll ask the postman how it got to the right place.

Just glad I got one!