Iphone help?

WarNinjas

We have out a Wherigo cache and got this question. I don't have a iphone so not sure where his problem is starting. I sent a few tips but seems he is still having problems. Was wondering how you would answer this question as I am not sure.

Good morning - I would like to do your Wherigo Cache and am using my IPhone but can't get it to work. I download the app via the app store, downloaded the cartridge, but don't know how to get it started. Can you help please?

The Wherigo is called Where Zombies Go.

Any help would be great as we like to help out anyone going for our caches.

We have out a Wherigo cache and got this question. I don't have a iphone so not sure where his problem is starting. I sent a few tips but seems he is still having problems. Was wondering how you would answer this question as I am not sure.

Good morning - I would like to do your Wherigo Cache and am using my IPhone but can't get it to work. I download the app via the app store, downloaded the cartridge, but don't know how to get it started. Can you help please?

A fun cartridge! I assume the person downloaded the cartridge into the app. From there, just press the cartridge button, select play, enter the locations menu, and follow where it takes you. The 99 cent map upgrade (bonus features) for the app might help, particularly on your zombie Wherigo, since it takes you to several different locations where the arrow alone might be confusing. It helps to map where you are going. It might also save you from the zombies by showing an escape route.

If the cartridge is not listed in the app, then the button at the upper left will allow it to be downloaded from the Wherigo site. Or it can be found using the search menu in the app.

Edited by geodarts

A fun cartridge! I assume the person downloaded the cartridge into the app. From there, just press the cartridge button, select play, enter the locations menu, and follow where it takes you. The 99 cent map upgrade (bonus features) for the app might help, particularly on your zombie Wherigo, since it takes you to several different locations where the arrow alone might be confusing. It helps to map where you are going. It might also save you from the zombies by showing an escape route.

If the cartridge is not listed in the app, then the button at the upper left will allow it to be downloaded from the Wherigo site. Or it can be found using the search menu in the app.

Thanks geodarts! I will pass it on!