Help with putting some caches for me

brainwash

heya,

I am interested in making a very difficult geocache that is based around storytelling and would require the use of many people perhaps to figure where the cache is.

What I need or looking for is some people who want in on the game and plant a "microcache" in their area. I want the cache to be pretty much a 35mm film canister and the only thing that I would want in it is a stamp and a small card with instructions on that I would give you.

The game is moving into phase 3 (phase 1 getting the story, phase 2 deciding how the story will connect to puzzles, phase 3 creating puzzles)

I could set all the caches in this area, but I am looking to spread it out more for encouragement of teamwork. Puzzles range from pretty dog-gone easy to mercy level. (For those who know, this is not the GeoRallye I am planning on doing).

Solving puzzles, some, will get you to caches which give you clues to the next part of the search.

I am interested in as many as these that can be put out since it will make the game that more fun. As for the final final cache....i will take care of it...

wil

hey bspeng,

thanks for the interest. Well I did not get an email reply about the geoflags from you, however, there was about a 4 month period when I found that my email was labelling a lot of my mail as "bulk mail" (spams) which I had on automatic delete. Sorry about that. It took me some time to figure that I need to change my mail program. (more like destroy it)

What's strange about the geoflags is that I did put five of them out there. And four where able to be found. (one of them was way too difficult). Two flags are still out there today but Jeremy pulled the plug on everything. Yes there were a couple that people reported dissappearing but the others are still out there. However, the page got archived on me. I thought about bringing them back, but afraid that because not many people tried them that they will got archived once again. But I do have hope in other "puzzle caches"

sorry about the miscomunication.

wil

If you need more participants in getting this launched you can count me in, I'm new but I already spend more time geocaching than everything other than work and sleep and, at work I talk about geocaching and in my sleep I dream about it.

Once your dead it's not worth living.