Adding a reference waypoint to a mystery

Ginirover

Hay

I'm preparing a little mystery-series here in Belgium and ran into a little silly problem.

The caches have been created but at the moment of creating them on the form I only had the real hiding location and the parking coords.

The idea was to add at the end the coordinates that people will get to see when they look at the cache, on a little matrix.

I'm ready to do so now but seem to get stuck on adding the extra coords, the visible ones to everybody.. I know it's silly and most likely it's easy but my inspiration seems to have gone.... I guess I have to go to Admin Tools / Waypoints / Add a new Waypoint but the options I have there have been tried without result (so far)

Help ?

I guess I have to go to Admin Tools / Waypoints / Add a new Waypoint but the options I have there have been tried without result (so far)

What are you trying and what doesn't work?

All you have to do is fill in the appropriate info in all the boxes under "Add a New Waypoint" then click the "Create Waypoint" button.