New cache submission

GC_LostNFound

I have been trying for hours to submit a new cache and when I get to the last page to save and review I get this error message:"Value provided in ContactEmail is not a valid email address". I am using the same email that I have been using for quite some time and it works just fine for everything else Geocache related. I never had this problem until the new form was put into use.I submitted this to Groundspeak 2 days ago and still don't have a fix.

Anyone else experienced this problem? Any ideas for a fix?

I have tried redoing the email but it comes back as already a validated email address.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Disappointed in GS reply. There is a bug in the program that doesn't recognize a single letter domain. Evidently they don't know how to fix it so it became my problem and I had to get a new e mail address. :(

Oh, so that's what was wrong with the one a family member of mine was using--er,trying to use.

Disappointed in GS reply. There is a bug in the program that doesn't recognize a single letter domain. Evidently they don't know how to fix it so it became my problem and I had to get a new e mail address. :(

It's a problem to take 2 minutes to create a free email account with Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail?

How long does it take to work out the bug?
Even if they were to come up with a fix immediately, it would probably take a couple weeks before the fix could be deployed to production. In the meantime, you could create a free email account and use it to create the geocaching.com account you want.

I'd love to be able to use a pocket query to identify unfound caches with corrected coordinates (i.e., solved puzzles that I haven't found yet). In the meantime, I maintain a "solved unfound puzzles" bookmark list, and base my PQ off the bookmark list.