Recruit help in St. Louis area??

Ttepee

Are there any cachers in the St. Louis area that could help out an Old Gal down on her luck? TB Old Bet was moving great up until a few months ago when she got fairly close to her goal of New Mexico... she then sat in a cachers' house for 3 months... then was moved about 500 miles in the opposite direction... and now she's been sitting there for almost 2 months once again. We sure would love to see her hit the road again. Oh yeah she's sitting in Walker's Island Cache in Illinois.

Thanks in Advance

That's not entirely true...I caught BruceS's presentation at the picnic in St. Louis recently, and I think he said he usually does TN/LN at caches. But I know he DOES move travel bugs, since I snagged a couple he'd dropped off at the picnic. (And with 1200+ finds, I'd love to have him pick up one of my bugs - you definitely know it'd be placed again soon!)

quote:
Originally posted by ladybuggers:

He informed us that he doesn't trade items at caches.

I do move travel bugs and often put lots of miles on them. But this cache is not too close to me, I have already logged it and there are no others near it that I have not logged so not heading that direction. I see now it has been already been picked up.

Sorry for the misquote of what BruceS said. I heard him to say that he doesn't trade items becasuse he does so many caches that he can't keep track of what he exchanges. Items, apparently doesn't include travelbugs. I was so excited to meet all the area cachers at the St. Louis picnic that I guess my attention was compromised. It seems like whenever I try to help someone by letting them know what others might do or how they might be able to help, I just put my foot in my mouth. I will stick to only thoughts of what I will do from now on.

Again, sorry for any confusion.